Electromagnetic waves travel through vacuum without the requirement of a medium the article below elaborates on the origin and theory of electromagnetic waves. The concept known as electromagnetic wave theory originated with the work of james clerk maxwell and heinrich hertz according to the electric and magnetic equations postulated by maxwell electromagnetic fields resemble a wave in both structure and action. Maxwell amperes law and faradays law can be combined into a second order wave equation by taking the curl of one equation and substituting it into the other
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.