Series resources for the knowledge based economy what happens to our understanding of economics when the vast majority of people within our economy are employed to create ideas solve problems or market and sell services rather than to produce tangible goods. Title the economic impact of knowledge resources for the knowledge based economy by dale neef tony siesfeld jacquelyn cefola this is description of wwwcalcularibancom. Knowledge based economy the essence of the new economy the rise of a new type of economy termed knowledge based economy kbe is one of interesting phenomena observed in the contemporary world. Knowledge based economy commissioned by the european commission 1 i would like to thank daniele archibugi robin cowan paul david dominique foray gert van de paal luc soete and members of the european commission for comments on an earlier
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.