Rise of the knowledge worker resources for the knowledge based economy 1st edition. In 1641 samuel winslow was granted the first patent in north america by the massachusetts general court for a new process for making salt see also history of patent law. The rise of the knowledge worker has been helped by the rise of the knowledge economy or the sector that comprises of information technology business process outsourcing financial services and other forms of work that deal with knowledge as the basis of work even doctors lawyers and other fields use knowledge as the basis of their occupations the knowledge economy usually does not . In a knowledge economy top down direction is particularly detrimental because employees are bound to know more than their supervisors do about the specialized fields in which they operate they
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.