Abstract this work considers point and interval estimation based on data from a life test under progressive type i interval censoring with random removal. Distribution based on progressive type ii censoring with random removals the the number of units removed at each failure time has a discrete uniform distribution. Progressive interval type i censoring scheme with binomial random removal point estimation and confidence intervals based on maximum likelihood and bootstrap method are also proposed. Statistical analysis of exponentiated weibull family under type i progressive interval censoring with random removals 12sk ashour and w mafify 1institute statistical studies research cairo . In this paper we will introduce a union of two methods of collecting type i censored data namely interval censoring and progressive censoring
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.