Hrm and marketing orientation in the new era business issues competition and entrepreneurship uk ed edition. Market orientation is an approach to business that prioritizes identifying the needs and desires of consumers and creating products that satisfy them. A proposition in the hrm literature is that to survive intensifying competition firms need to more effectively use their human capital by implementing high performance work practices hpwps. Management issues too drumm 2000 cardon and stevens 2004 we argue in fact that we argue in fact that hrm practices can be considered one of the core competences of rapidly growing firms. Purpose the aim of this paper is to introduce the special issue on human resource management and corporate entrepreneurship design methodology approach the paper discuses the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.