Changing organizational culture cultural change work in progress mats alvesson and stefan sveningsson. How is practical change work carried out in modern organizations and what kind of challenges tasks and other difficulties are normally encountered as a part of it. Changing organizational culture will be vital reading for students researchers and practitioners working in organizational studies change management and hrm table of contents part 1 56 pages. Changing organizational culture cultural change work in progress isbn 9781134073214 kostenloser versand fur alle bucher mit versand und verkauf duch amazon. Changing organizational culture represents an original and timely addition to the literature on organizational change it is vital reading for all students researchers and practitioners working in organizational theory and behaviour change management and hrm
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.