Thorough in its coverage without overwhelming the reader this book methodically explains each of the financial procedures and techniques vital for establishing and maintaining a profitable small business. Steven bragg cpa cma cia cpim has been the chief financial officer or controller of four companies as well as a consulting manager at ernst young and auditor at deloitte touche. Accounting and finance for your small business second edition steven m bragg and e james burton john wiley sons inc ffirsqxd 11 28 05 136 pm page iii. It doesnt take an accounting degree to balance your books businessorg helps you learn the basics of small business bookkeeping with this beginners guide. As you consider your accounting strategy review your companys financial goals whether you are a solo entrepreneur or you employ a staff your survival hinges on clearly stated financial objectives
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.